Why the Tree of Life?

12.29.2006

Christmas Morning

K didn't wake us up too early this year, but once he realized Christmas morning had arrived, he was nearly impossible to keep in the bedroom until we were all ready to go out to the living room as a family. We finally made him sit on the bed so that he would stop bouncing off the walls.

Still waiting...













Finally allowed out!













K gave D a sleeping bag just like his. We're all looking forward to doing more camping soon.


























K and D gave me some new house slippers. K insisted that I would love the color and style! :) I'm very proud of my new slippers.













After opening gifts, we had a leisurely breakfast and then headed over to visit relatives. Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I think Kirven picked out awesome house shoes.

    ReplyDelete