Why the Tree of Life?

6.21.2008

Second Blog

For awhile now, there have been lots of posts I have wanted to write that just wouldn't fit on our family blog. I am really fascinated with educational theory, child psychology and Quaker faith and practice, and how all of that relates to my real life. Where do all those things overlap and complement each other? Where are they different or even contradictory? What parts will I try to live out in our family? How can I connect everything? These are some of the questions I have rattling around in my brain. I would like a place where I can think out loud and explore my thoughts. Tree of Life Homeschool will remain our family scrapbook, but my new blog, Tree of Life Musings, will be where I hope to connect with other Quaker families and Enki homeschoolers and explore the theoretical realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment