Why the Tree of Life?

8.22.2008

Big Planning Weekend

Ayla and I are on our own this weekend. It's just us girls in the house, counting our big, fat cat Molly and our devil dog Geena. Evan and the boys headed up to Waxahachie this evening so that I can plan our upcoming homeschooling term. It's going to be hard to actually buckle down and do this while the Olympics are still on. I've laid all my Enki binders out on the couch and made a prioritized list of what I have to do (because I know I'm not going to be able to get to it all-- like writing a couple nature stories that reflect Texas flora and fauna). I'm hoping that seeing all this laying out in the morning will remind me of what I am supposed to be doing and will prevent me from goofing off and napping. I'll be posting the results of my planning session on Tree of Life Musings, so check back there if you're interested in what we're theoretically going to be doing over the next few months. I'll be posting about what we actually accomplish here on Tree of Life Homeschool, hopefully with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment