Why the Tree of Life?

10.01.2008

Finger Knitting


Kirven worked on finger knitting last week. This was a little more challenging for him than the finger crocheting was since it has so many more steps, but he really stuck with it. He's made me a necklace and a couple bracelets. The week before, we read a story about a little tadpole turning into a frog. The repeating verse became the verse that he says to remember the different movements. I've gotten copyright permission from Beth Sutton to make youtube videos of finger crocheting and finger knitting using the Enki verses. I'm going to try to get to that in the next couple weeks, so check back.

P.S. I forgot to add that Kirven switched to his left hand on Monday! He had no problems with it. I asked him if he wanted to do it on the other hand, but he said no. He was back to using his right hand today. Hunh.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I'm looking forward to seeing the videos!!

    ReplyDelete