Why the Tree of Life?

10.11.2009

Better

Thank you, everyone, for your get well wishes. The kids are still well, and Evan is still well. I don't think we'll be out of the woods until Friday or so with them. I'm not really clear on the incubation period. I am feeling much better. I was able to warm up dinner this evening, do dishes and pickup, and now, I'm about to turn my attention to the mountain of clean clothes piled in my bedroom. I'm feeling weak, but I'm taking it slow.

We're just going to have a couple of quiet days at home before we try to get back to stories and storywork. Maybe we'll go get ourselves chocolate shakes that I have been craving all this time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I'll keep your family in my thoughts until you are sure it is all past. Enjoy your shakes!

    ReplyDelete