Why the Tree of Life?

10.17.2009

Snout Butterflies

Did anyone else see the swarming snout butterflies? They're not very colorful, but they are sweet, little brown things, and they were all over our backyard this afternoon; dozens and dozens of them. It was a BEAUTIFUL day to be outside catching butterflies.

Update: I'm feeling a lot better; Ayla, not so much. Her poor tush is diaper-rashed from the antibiotic. But I think her ear infections are getting better. It's always hard to tell with a toddler.

2 comments:

  1. That article was educational, I've never heard of a snout butterfly. I'll have to find out if we have them up here.

    Glad to hear you're feeling better -- now keep it that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them -- possible we don't get them this far north. Glad you had a beautiful day and are on the mend. :o)

    ReplyDelete