Why the Tree of Life?

4.01.2011

bed & deb

Someone commented asking if I had done anything more with my 'b' and 'd' glitter cards and if I could illustrate bed and deb.  bed likes to be slept on, deb does not.  Hope my drawing is helpful.

Some kids seem to find that image helpful; mine was apparently confused by it, but it was easy to try.  Quote: What does that mean, Mom?  I don't get it.  My second child did find it helpful and is having less problems mixing them up.

The glitter cards have been marginally helpful.  I pull them out during reading lesson if he begins to mix them up.  In retrospect, I should have made them the same color. 

There has been improvement, but we're still working on locking those correct images in.  Any other suggestion would be welcomed!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment