Why the Tree of Life?

10.24.2011

Colonial Williamsburg

I only remembered to take pictures one day of the three we were at Colonial Williamsburg. I finally remembered just to give it to Kirven and let him take the pictures.

Colonial Williamsburg was amazing and so much fun. We had three full days of things to see, and we still didn't see it all. The place is huge.


We watched all the tradespeople at work that we could find, and I hope that when the kids are older, we can make a trip back to see more of the Revolitionary War events that they have going on all the time.


I'd also like us to see Jamestown and Yorktown, too, on a future trip.


























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip. I would love to take the boys there. I always want to kick myself for not going when we lived near there. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete