Why the Tree of Life?

3.26.2012

April Break & Password Coming

Today is the first day of our April break!  Yay!  Spring fever came a little early this year (for me especially), and I made a deal with the boys that if we start our break today, then we start lessons back up April 23 instead of May 1.  They were fine with that, and I'm betting that it will be pretty warm by the last week of April, so we better enjoy our Spring right now.

And on a different note, I have decided to password protect our blog.  I have had a weird comment or two from 'anonymous' people, and since I'm no longer feeling the need to be an example of an Enki/Quaker homeschool, my audience has changed.  Also, the boys (D in particular) are uncomfortable with me posting their pictures to anyone but friends and family, so I need to respect their privacy as well.  If you would like the password, please leave a comment, email or facebook message me!

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I know I don't comment all that often, but I would love to still be able to keep up with you via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    I've never commented before, but I do enjoy reading your blog and would like to continue if I can. I totally understand why you would want to password protect your blog, and respect your wishes either way. After all, I don't blog myself largely for reasons of privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine Alternative Mama and Cathy,

    Thanks! I have you both down! I'll send it out soon...

    ReplyDelete